cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] - Move Cocoon to Maven
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 22:53:44 GMT
On 24.05.2004 23:18, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> 2-Automatically generation of statistics and status of the project.

> 4-We can still use forrest for doco generation.

AFAIK they are contrary, see OJB project for example. They abstain from
statistics for forrest-generated docu.

> I propose to move Cocoon to Maven. Please VOTE:

-1

We have switched to Ant 1.6 more or less recently. And we use only one
feature of it (import) at the moment. There are much more that can
simplify our build system. See for example
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/patchwork/env/buildsys/modules/ ,
which uses modularization capabilities of Ant 1.6 extensively. No need
for Maven.

Joerg