cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: Enough object store crap, let's get serious
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 20:13:49 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Who's with me?

I thought that their license is not ALv2 compatible, that they require
commercial license for using BerkleyDB in commercial projects. Am I
wrong? If it is, I'd be +1 to see it as an alternative to JCS.

.... reading this:

 * 3. Redistributions in any form must be accompanied by information on
 *    how to obtain complete source code for the DB software and any
 *    accompanying software that uses the DB software.

leads me to believe that I'm right, and we can't include it into
Cocoon.... :-/

Vadim