cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Wiki conversion status
Date Thu, 20 May 2004 15:49:42 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>>But it is odd how it works. JXTemplateGenerator will only see
>>TemplateGenerator as the link without the JX. It is going to be tough
>>just using this, as even when we've done the conversion people are going
>>to be inadvertently adding CamelCase to their new Wiki pages.
>>
>>I guess I can give my regexp skills another test to see if I can come up
>>with a CamelCase detector, but I'm a little reluctant. Is it really
>>important?
>>

>Yes, i think so, for the reasons described above.
>

>>Upayavira, who's trying to avoid a bit more work!
>>

>Thanks, and we do not want to hold you up in any way.
>
>Is this something that can be switched off by default
>and we switch it on if we decide that we want it?

Well, I must be a regexp whizz, because I got this working within five
minutes. I was distracted by the fact that it didn't work on my local
Moin, but it works on Apache's so it is fine.

I have uploaded a current conversion. I coded it so as to exclude Lenya
content, which can be put onto a separate wiki (about which they are
currently voting).

Please review. If no comments, I'll start a conversion vote in a couple
of days.

Upayavira