cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <>
Subject Re: [IMP] Something is wrong with out stores
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 11:22:19 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> The more I look into this store problem, the more I get confused.
> I think I understood from Sylvains explanation that the persistent
> store should only be used by our store as a back up.
> Looking through our code, I found out, that some components
> still use the persistent store:
> - StatusGenerator
> - ClearPersistentStoreAction
> - EventAwareCaching
> So, should we simply change them to use the store?

That should be fine for EventAwareCaching.  IIRC the reason I had it use
persistent store directly is that it is used at shutdown to persist the
cache/event correlation information between runs and it made more sense to me at
the time to go directly into permanent storage.  Thanks for working on this.

View raw message