cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release on monday
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 11:21:34 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>I think we fixed the most serious problems for 2.1.5 now.
>
>If noone objects I will release the current state on monday,
>24th of May. So the code freeze will continue until then.
>This gives us some more days to test and possibly fix bugs.
>
>Or is there anything serious that I did oversee?

I need to remove the test-suite and use samples/test, and confirm that
Ugo's fixes have made the CocoonBeanTestCase work, and then re-enable it.

But, as that test is currently disabled, releasing with it in its
current state is not a major problem. I'd just like to get it done
before we release.

Upayavira