cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Johann Romefort <romef...@club-internet.fr>
Subject Status of repository block and webdav question.
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 12:33:09 GMT
Hi,

Could someone provide me with a quick note status about the repository
block? Is there something already useable in the CVS?
Also I m wondering what are the pros and cons about using Slide block or
WebDAV block. I assume that the WebDav block
is planned to work with the repository block and the flow, and that
Slide is a bit more decoupled from that stuff, but I not sure I
understands the implications of taking one block or the other...  And my
last question: .what version of Slide is currently integrated in Cocoon?

Thanks in advance,

johann