cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Testing the cache implementation....
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 08:19:05 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Ok, I thought I read somewhere that this had been fixed.
>Anyways, yes, contacting them is the better way.

No, I believe it was an NPE on shutdown, or something like that - not
very graceful.

We'll see how they reply.

I'd say it probably is a showstopper, but I'm not sure how much people
rely upon the survival of the cache over shutdowns.

The other option is to release with JISP, and fix straight after
release, maybe then do a quick 2.1.6. After all, the JISP problems have
been in releases already, so they're not quite showstoppers in the same way.

Otherwise we're in danger of loosing our release often, release early
maxim. Right here is where loosing that begins!!!

Regards, Upayavira