cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: Revert JCS, Re: XSP not working in CVS head?
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 16:03:40 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Ok, but your original plan requires couple of changes due to ehcache
> inability to store objects... EHCache can take place of PersistentStore,
> but not Store or TransientStore.

Yes, this was my plan but it will have to be postponed until we resolve
this issue with EHCache. In any case, what I would like to have is a
_single_ store implementation with a minimum of configuration required.
If this is based on JCS, EHCache or something new, I don't know and
don't care, as long as it's the simplest.

	Ugo