cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: Revert JCS, Re: XSP not working in CVS head?
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 14:42:24 GMT
Ugo Cei wrote:
> I don't advocate forking it unless it's the last resort. But if we must,
> keep in mind that EHCache is just 11 classes (+2 for the Hibernate
> plugin, which we don't need) with a comprehensive test suite, so if push
> comes to shove, we would have no problems maintaining it ourselves.

By the way, EHCache 0.8 just came out with the following in the changelog:

"1. Modified the Apache license at the request of the Apache Cocoon
project."

After this, I won't lobby for EHCache anymore, since I have no time to
contribute actively. "He who does, decides" and if this means JCS, than
let it be JCS.

	Ugo