cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: [vote] Reschedule the release
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 14:25:46 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Ugo Cei wrote:
>  
>
>>Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>    
>>
>>>- switching to EHCache now
>>>      
>>>
>>+1
>>    
>>
>>>- testing it in the next days
>>>      
>>>
>>+1
>>    
>>
>>>- stick to the code freeze of course
>>>      
>>>
>>+1
>>    
>>
>>>- release on monday/tuesday if no issues arise
>>>      
>>>
>>-0
>>
>>Just a couple of days over the weekend to test a component 
>>that probably no-one has used extensively and that might be 
>>intrinsically hard to test, seems too little to me. Might be 
>>better to wait one more week.
>>
>>    
>>
>That would be ok for me. I can do the release on Mo/Tu/We next week
>or any day the week after next week.
>
>BTW, if someone thinks that JCS is better, we could switch to that
>one as well. It seems that Antonio has got a positive response to
>his question about the outstanding bug in JCS. I can't help in
>this area.
>  
>
To be precise, here's the reply he got:

*List:       turbine-jcs-dev <http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=turbine-jcs-dev&r=1&w=2>
Subject:    RE: JCS status <http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=105789551000034&r=1&w=2>
From:       Aaron Smuts <aasmuts () wisc ! edu> <http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?a=105789555000005&r=1&w=2>
Date:       2004-05-14 12:56:47 <http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=turbine-jcs-dev&r=1&b=200405&w=2>
*

The diskcache shutdown storage problem (where the keys were not being 
stored) should be solved.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Cheers,

Aaron

----------------

Upayavira





Mime
View raw message