cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: [vote] Reschedule the release
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 09:45:38 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> - switching to EHCache now
+1
> - testing it in the next days
+1
> - stick to the code freeze of course
+1
> - release on monday/tuesday if no issues arise
-0

Just a couple of days over the weekend to test a component that probably 
no-one has used extensively and that might be intrinsically hard to 
test, seems too little to me. Might be better to wait one more week.

	Ugo



Mime
View raw message