cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Release tomorrow?
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 06:32:54 GMT
Ugo Cei wrote:

> Il giorno 13/mag/04, alle 23:57, Joerg Heinicke ha scritto:
>
>>> Running org.apache.cocoon.bean.CocoonBeanTestCase
>>> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0,864 sec
>>> TEST org.apache.cocoon.bean.CocoonBeanTestCase FAILED
>>

>> Some info on it from Upayavira:
>> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=108011464200003&r=1&w=4
>

> We just need an Avalon guru, then ;-).

Yup. This test case just shows up something that has been wrong for a
_very_ long time. I'm reluctant to remove it, as that which it shows up
should be fixed rather than ignored.

Either I finally work it out (which probably won't happen in a hurry) or
someone else looks into it. How to remove reliance upon the servlet.jar.
Hmm.

Regards, Upayavira