cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [RT] Tapestry or the value of multi-channel forms?
Date Thu, 13 May 2004 18:48:31 GMT
On 13.05.2004 17:22, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Of course
> multi-channel publishing gets lost but: Do multi-channel forms really
> make sense? Or are they an academic solution because IRL you are forced
> to rewrite each form because of different screen sizes?

Shouldn't the goal be to write device-independent forms? The rest
(splitting forms if necessary or similar) is left to the rendering.

I guess this must be addressed better by cforms as splitting one form
definition over multiple pages is not possible at the moment I think.
Imagine every widget is required ...

Joerg