cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [RT] Tapestry or the value of multi-channel forms?
Date Thu, 13 May 2004 15:22:04 GMT

I'm sitting in a JAX (conferenc about Java, XML, Apache and Webservices)
session about Tapestry and I'm rather impressed. Does anybody have
experiences with it?

Tapestry really makes it easy to design web applications with e.g.
Dreamweaver and the person who is responsible for this job doesn't need
to have a clue about what happens in the background. Of course
multi-channel publishing gets lost but: Do multi-channel forms really
make sense? Or are they an academic solution because IRL you are forced
to rewrite each form because of different screen sizes?

--
Reinhard