cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject [heads up] [cforms] problem with calendar popup on ie6
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 20:21:52 GMT
Hi all,

I just checked in an update for one of our cforms samples that reveals a
somewhat nasty visual presentation of the nice calendar widget we use

please update, build, start cocoon and check over with:
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/form1.flow
then click the calendar icon next to the 'birthday' field

if placed just above a (multi-line) selection list (like done now) the
calendar popup seems to be kept behind that selection list...

anyone that has a clue what is causing this?

regards
-marc=