cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [QVote] Release 2.1.5 on May 14th (Cform API Convergence scheduled > 2.1.6?)
Date Thu, 06 May 2004 06:29:42 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Le 5 mai 04, à 20:28, leo leonid a écrit :
>
>> ...Bruno seems to be the only one concerned about the current
>> situation, I'm still wondering why his v3 proposal didn't find any
>> resonance?
>

> Don't know about others obviously, but I have a very hard time keeping
> up with all that's happening here currently. It's good that many
> things are happening but it's hard to follow the pace ;-)
>
> -Bertrand

Same here.
I'm still not satisfied with the Flowscript API of CocoonForms because
IMO we have to find a simple way to have to support

 - multi-forms per page
 - multi-page form wizards

in a simple way. Additionally also binding multiple sources in both
scenarios should be simple too.

But I haven't had enough time to think it through and come up with my
own proposal yet.

--
Reinhard