cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [QVote] Release 2.1.5 on May 14th (Cform API Convergence scheduled > 2.1.6?)
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 21:37:44 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Le 5 mai 04, à 20:28, leo leonid a écrit :
>
>> ...Bruno seems to be the only one concerned about the current
>> situation, I'm still wondering why his v3 proposal didn't find any
>> resonance?
>

> Don't know about others obviously, but I have a very hard time keeping
> up with all that's happening here currently. It's good that many
> things are happening but it's hard to follow the pace ;-)

Same here. There are still many little things to solidify in the CForms
API until it can be marked stable, and therefore Cocoon 2.1.5 will not
contain a stable CForms.

Note however than in our Cocoon jargon, "stable" means "APIs won't
change", but doesn't mean "buggy". There are already a number of
projects using CForms successfully.

Sylvain