cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leon Widdershoven <...@dds.nl>
Subject Re: Cocoon portal and excel
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 21:00:31 GMT
Not specific on coplets, but,

a submit button is embedded in a form. The form has an action target.
This target should point to
a sitemap component (pipeline). If you're in the pipeline, it's up to
you to generate your
XML using a generator, extracting information from the request.

As I hear this, it looks like an action which is not matched by a
pipeline component. You
could look at the HTML sources in your browser to see where you are
submitting to. If
that's the same action as the URL, the you *could* try method="get" in
your form. Then
the plain URL is reproduced.

Using method="GET"during development is IMHO not that bad anyway, as you
have more
information readily at hand.

Sorry I can't say more, but doesn't work is not really abundant
information:) Do sitemap.log or
access.log (cocoon/WEB-INF/logs) or localhost-[date].log (tomcat/logs)
say anything?

Leon