cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Caching and the CLI (Again)
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 17:55:23 GMT
I'm trying to get caching working again with the CLI/bean, and could do
with a little help. In CachingProcessingPipeline,. I want to write the
links, taken from the ObjectModel, into the Store. The
this.cache.store() method takes a SourceValidity[] array and a
CachedResponse as its arguments. I need to make a new SourceValidity
array, perhaps just appending "links" to the end of it, and make a
CachedResponse from a java.util.List containing all of the gathered links.

Now, for someone who knows this stuff, this should be easy. For me.... :-(

Any one able to throw some sample code my way?

Regards, Upayavira