cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <>
Subject Re: [IMP] Release process starts
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 16:08:34 GMT
Hi Carsten:

I made some committs and I am not sure if I broke the freeze rule. If that
was the case, I really sorry. We are getting the mails to slow!

Here is the header of the mail when you inform about the code freeze:

Above is a delay of cca. 8 hours!

The problem is related to maillist majordom. I already contacted the
infrastructure about the issue. Similar delays you can note between hermes
and minotaur.

Similar problems can be noted in any list in marc.theaimsgroup. Here the

In order to avoid this problem in the future, I suggest to wait until you
get the message back before starting to build the release. BTW, Need I to
update the release manager checklist about that. ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Carsten Ziegeler dijo:
> I will now start with the release process. Please don't check in
> anything from now. Thanks!
> As soon as the release dist is finished and seems to work, we
> can leave the code freeze (finally).
> Carsten
> Carsten Ziegeler
> Open Source Group, S&N AG