cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [IMP] Release process starts
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 16:08:34 GMT
Hi Carsten:

I made some committs and I am not sure if I broke the freeze rule. If that
was the case, I really sorry. We are getting the mails to slow!

Here is the header of the mail when you inform about the code freeze:

Above is a delay of cca. 8 hours!

The problem is related to maillist majordom. I already contacted the
infrastructure about the issue. Similar delays you can note between hermes
and minotaur.

Similar problems can be noted in any list in marc.theaimsgroup. Here the
cocoon-dev:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev

In order to avoid this problem in the future, I suggest to wait until you
get the message back before starting to build the release. BTW, Need I to
update the release manager checklist about that. ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Carsten Ziegeler dijo: