cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject RE: [VOTE RESULTS] Deprecate JISP support
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 08:04:41 GMT
Hi Carsten:

I deprecated the only one class:

DefaultPersistentStore.java

I also moved it to src/deprecated. That way, if someone wants to don't use
deprecated stuff he can also get rid of jisp.jar and the servlet works and
compile without it. I am not sure if this is better than leave it in the
same location....

BTW, we already have 500+ kB of deprecated classes in "src/deprecated".
The question is when we will remove all of it? ;-D

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Carsten Ziegeler dijo: