cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Question about serving multiple pages at once)
Date Sun, 23 May 2004 07:41:37 GMT
Hi:

This is a problem I noted recently. It concerns the multithreading of the
jetty servlet. I saw it even before the JCS introduction.

1-Run http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/lucene/create
2-Run http://localhost:8888/samples/linkstatus
3-Open a new window and try to see http://localhost:8888/

The last window is holded on while the first two don't end. It is normal?

If I even open more windows it don't respond until the first 2 request
don't end. I know my computer is not the best on the world. It is just a
Pentium IV 2.0 GHz. with 768MB running on Linux kernel 2.6 (Fedora Core
2). But I noted it before on the Fedora Core 1 and Red Hat Linux 9. I
don't maked this test on other computers, Operating Systems or Servlet
containers.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.