cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject RE: Solving the store problem and moving forward
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 08:27:01 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>>
>> OK. But can we move the jisp to deprecated?
>>
> Yes, we could, but that wouldn't make a difference as the jar needs
> to be in the core anyway.
>
>> BTW, why deprecated is not a block?
>>
> The deprecated part contains some deprecated classes of the core.

Yep, but this is similar as scratchpard or not? I mean scratchpad also
contain some parts of the core (jcs was there). Also we can turn off
deprecated support in build.properties.

This is why I think we can make deprecated a block and let people turn it
on and off instead of using build.properties. Please explain a little bit
if I am wrong here or if I miss something.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo