cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <>
Subject Re: Fed up with build discussions: proposed deal
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 00:04:58 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi dijo:
> I say that nicola works on his version and if somebody wants (antonio?)
> they can work on the maven version and then we decide.

Sorry. I have no time now to do that. :-(

I thought to concentrate on the Rhino merging, when I found free time.
Steven already triggered an alarm when showed Struts guys are behind Rhino
jar. Same as Steven, it is a good and a bad notice at the same time,
because of a forked version of the jar. I think it is top priority than
Maven now.

I am podering if is a worth to merge Rhino jar or if is better to create
another implementation with Groovy.... or both?:-D

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

View raw message