cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Supersonic block has landed (Power Trio tutorial/example app)
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 12:40:15 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz dijo:
> Le 10 mai 04, à 05:59, David Crossley a écrit :
>> ...I think that it should be called the "tour" block, yet still
>> have the familiar name of "Supersonic Tour"...
>
> Do others have the same opinion? If so I'm ok to rename the block, I
> agree that it's a more descriptive name.

I am +1 for a more clear name as "tour", "intro", "tutorial", "starthere"
or a similar name. The "supersonic" name is cool but it does not clear
about what it is about. Then I have concerns how easily a newbie will find
it. Remember Cocoon is a best with more than 100 MB.

<OT>
Supersonic: suggest me a Database name (not sure, but I think I hear about
that some time ago. I don't know even if it still exists or not.).
</OT>

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo