cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [vote] Reschedule the release
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 17:26:27 GMT
Upayavira dijo:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>>Ugo Cei wrote:

-0

+1

+1

-0

I really want to stand on the JCS side. I think with more long term vision
Apache JCS is the right choose. It is under the same Apache umbrella. JCS
is used in others project use it too. The project is active. Here is the
lastestchangelog:

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/jcs/changelog-report.html

And BTW, it is not too bad:

The JCS goes beyond simply caching objects in memory. It provides several
important features, necessary for any Enterprise level caching system,
features include Memory management, disk overflow, element grouping, quick
nested categorical removal, data expiration, extensible framework, fully
configurable runtime parameters, remote synchronization, remote store
recovery, non-blocking "zombie" pattern, optional lateral distribution of
elements, remote server clustering and failover. These features provide a
framework with no point of failure, allowing for full session failover
including session data across up to 256 servers.

That is what we are looking for? :-D

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.