cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Anna Bikkina <a...@pinksheets.com>
Subject Informix Query Error
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 17:33:08 GMT
Hi,

I am getting the following warning for informix. Can someone tell what I have
to do to avoid this.My queries work mysteriously at times. Sometimes they
work sometimes they dont.

WARN    (2004-05-07) 12:02.36:262   [sitemap.generator.serverpages] (/
newhistoryserver/coplets/search/firmhistoryexcel) Thread-14/
AbstractEsqlConnection: Your database [informix-online] is not being
recognized yet. Using the generic [jdbc] query as default.  Please report
this to cocoon-dev or to tcurdt.at.apache.org directly.

I tried to set the isolation to dirty read and set lock mode to wait but it
doesnt help.

Can anyone please help me with this. I am stuck.

Thanks,
Anna.