cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Lerche <pe...@easyspeedy.com>
Subject Re: generator jars in other location than /lib /classes
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 13:52:32 GMT
Hi,

I'm no expert either, but no there is no constraints.

This is a JBoss setup and I am able to access any jar at any location using
Jboss's urlclassloader or JBOSS_CLASSPATH. (I assume that this would also be
the case in a non-jboss installation using CLASSPATH)
Cocoon (Avalon ?) does not recognize any CLASSPATH or classloaders when the
class is declared in the sitemap.xmap file. It looks like that Cocoon has
hardcoded the /lib /classes directory in the sourcecode. However there is
reference to these two directories in a zillion locations.

Peter
http://easyspeedy.com

--
Med venlig hilsen / Yours sincerely

Peter Lerche
http://easyspeedy.com
European Dedicated Server Hosting
Extremely low prices, secure, and reliable
Linux and BSD distributions only