cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Lerche <pe...@easyspeedy.com>
Subject generator jars in other location than /lib /classes
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 12:43:49 GMT
Hi,

I am going bonkers.

After 2 weeks I have still not cracked how to change cocoon 2.1.5 to accept
other locations for its sitemap elements than the /lib and /classes dir.

The file exist-optional.jar contains a 3part sitemap generator. I am forced to
have this file located in a different location than what is expected by
cocoon.  (see below).

How do I get cocoon to accept this file location.

I have tried to change sourcecode,classloaders,cocoon.roles,metainf.mf... but
with no luck.

Please who can tell me how to do this..

dir struct...
./deploy
        cocoon.war
                WEB-INF
                        lib

        exist.sar
                lib
                       exist-optional.jar
                        WEB-INF

Med venlig hilsen / Yours sincerely

Peter Lerche
http://easyspeedy.com
European Dedicated Server Hosting
Extremely low prices, secure, and reliable
Linux and BSD distributions only