cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Romayev <roma...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [portal] Implementing Login coplet with CForms
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 18:58:31 GMT

xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">true</value>

> request
> > > was still blank.

> > > available to CForms?
> > > >
> > > Adding the above configuration should actually
> do the trick. Hmm.
> > > Just to make sure: Does Cocoon receive the form
> values at
> > all (which
> > > means is the form running standalone)?
> >
> > The the form outside of portal works fine.
> >
> > Where did you
> > > add the above
> > > configuration to?
> >
> > I've added the configuration to copletdata xml:
> >
> > <SNIP/>
>
> Looks good to me. Hmm.
>
> Ok, the only hint I can give you at the moment is to
> try
> to debug the coplet adapter and see if it really
> invokes
> the coplet with the correct parameters or not.

For a quick look at the code it seems that the
parameters (I assume request parameters) are only
added if cocoon:raw protocol is used.  I thought it
was the other way around, raw meant no request
parameters?

I haven't tried testing with raw -- would have to do
it tomorrow and let you know if it works.

-Alex