cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Romayev <roma...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [portal] Implementing Login coplet with CForms
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 14:47:13 GMT

xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">true</value>
> > </attribute>
> >
> > but it didn't seem to have any effect, the request
> was still blank.
> >
> > Is there a way of making request parameters
> available to CForms?
> >
> Adding the above configuration should actually do
> the trick. Hmm.
> Just to make sure: Does Cocoon receive the form
> values at all (which
> means is the form running standalone)?

The the form outside of portal works fine.

Where did you
> add the above
> configuration to?

I've added the configuration to copletdata xml:

  <coplet-data id="login-cforms" name="standard">
    <title>Login CForms</title>
    <coplet-base-data>URICoplet</coplet-base-data>
    <attribute>
      <name>uri</name>
      <value
xsi:type="java:java.lang.String">cocoon:raw:/coplets/registration/login-cforms</value>
    </attribute>
    <attribute>
      <name>handleParameters</name>
      <value xsi:type="java:java.lang.Boolean"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">true</value>
    </attribute>
    <aspect>
      <name>mandatory</name>
      <value
xsi:type="java:java.lang.Boolean">true</value>
    </aspect>
    <aspect>
      <name>sizable</name>
      <value
xsi:type="java:java.lang.Boolean">false</value>
    </aspect>
    <aspect>
      <name>fullScreen</name>
      <value
xsi:type="java:java.lang.Boolean">false</value>
    </aspect>
  </coplet-data>

-Alex