cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Romayev <roma...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [portal] Transfering control from CachingURICoplet to portal
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 18:44:48 GMT
Just re-read my e-mail and it sounds like I'm
critisizing -- I'm not and sorry if it comes across
like I was :-)

I think the portal is great, I'm just trying to figure
my way around it.  This is the issue I've struggled
with for a while, so if I am completely off in my
approach please tell me so ;-)

-Alex