cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <>
Subject Mounting problem in CVS head, something environment related
Date Fri, 28 May 2004 18:17:09 GMT
I stumbled across a problem with map:mount with an empty uri-prefix
attribute. I've made a minimalistic test case to illustrate the problem,
just extract the attached file in cocoon's webapp dir and try to surf to

which will give the following exception:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The current URI (a/test2/abc) doesn't start with given
prefix (test/)
	at org.apache.cocoon.environment.internal.EnvironmentHelper.changeContext(
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(

This worked fine in 2.1.5. Not urgent for me since I'll reorganize my
sitemap anyway.

Bruno Dumon