cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nuno Santos <nsan...@electroplus.pt>
Subject Re: [VOTE] - Move Cocoon to Maven
Date Wed, 26 May 2004 15:45:21 GMT
Sorry if you misunderstood my opinion on this matter. i only stand an
opinion that both methods may coexist peacefully on the same level.

you can eater build with ant or with maven. the only thing to take in
account is that with maven you don't need to worry with the libraries
which are kept in a different repository and downloaded as needed.

I know there is a ant task that can achieve the same goal. This should
be a "must have" as it will reduce significantly the cvs/svn update time
as we only need to get the source code.

--
Nuno Santos <nsantos@electroplus.pt>