cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: sdocbook demo not working:
Date Sun, 23 May 2004 07:05:40 GMT
Thanks for verifying some samples Antonio. Many more of us
devs and users need to do that prior to release.

This sdocbook demo works for me. See the notes on the Sample
page - you would need to configure the catalog entity resolver.

However, your comment reveals some other problems.
For me the webapp documentation is broken:
http://localhost:8888/docs/

and the main Catalog resolver demo is broken.
http://localhost:8888/samples/catalog/catalog-demo

Is that the case for others too?

I will try to investigate.

--David