cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From KISKOVÁC Stefan <Stefan.KISKO...@assetsoft.sk>
Subject Cocoon Portal on Websphere
Date Thu, 13 May 2004 07:28:22 GMT
I have Cocoon Portal Engine (cocoon-2.1.5-dev from CVS) on WebSphere Application Server Version
5. It works fine with coplets, but I need to use JSR 168 portlets too. They are implemented
in cocoon-2.1.4 and tested under Tomcat. When testing under WAS, the portal generates for
every portal page urls like:

portal?cocoon-portal-action=1&cocoon-portal-event=2.

1.cocoon-portal-action counts from 0 and is same for one generated HTML page (action)
2.cocoon-portal-event starts from 0 on every new action

The problem is that when it comes to my JSR168 cocoonportlet it starts again counting events
from 0. So the portlet gets urls that are not unique for displayed page and already taken
by other portal actions. When executed, they perform actions on portal, not on my portlet.

Thanks for any help.

Stefan