cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From leo leonid <...@leonid.de>
Subject Re: [QVote] Release 2.1.5 on May 14th (Cform API Convergence scheduled > 2.1.6?)
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 18:28:35 GMT
Hi,
Not that I'm strictly against a release, but I thought, that the new
2.1.5 release should mean something like officially launching CForms,
after it's stabilization, in respect of the 'final' API. Actually we
have two APIs, one widely deprecated, the other is looked at as an
aging prototype. Bruno seems to be the only one concerned about the
current situation, I'm still wondering why his v3 proposal didn't find
any resonance?

/leo