cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP@lsd]: cocoon-2.1/cocoon failed
Date Sun, 09 May 2004 17:25:32 GMT
> So, we have three choices:
> (1) Accept that Gump just will not work until we fix this. Not really
> acceptable
> (2) Remove the CocoonBeanTestCase
> (3) Someone more versed in Avalon initialisation have a look into
> getting the test case working on a full Cocoon.

Don't know if a 4th interests you. Does the Cocoon build allow you to
separate compilation/jaring from testing? Meaning could you call one ant
target to compile/jar (without testing) and another to test? If so, we could
split the Cocoon project into cocoon and cocoon-test and have folks depend
solely upon the former. This would allow you to take some time & decide upon
how to resolve the tests.

regards,

Adam