cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Generating docs and entries for sitemap component from JavaDocs
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 06:43:05 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> I think we should just start with something (even if we throw
> it away later on) and improve it.

+1

Since many projects using Forrest use or are planning to use javadoc
tags to generate documentation, I was musing about doing it in the
future in Forrest, so I'm going to happily watch your efforts and see
what can be done later on to generalize it and bring it in Forrest. :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -