cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move to SVN
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:22:44 GMT
Andreas Kuckartz wrote:

> There was a suggestion on the lenya-dev list about a week ago to switch to
> Subversion after the release of Lenya 1.2.
>
> Due to the dubious current situation regarding the use of Subclipse/Eclipse on
> Linux that plan is currently stalled.

This is the only point that AFAIK could be not so nice.

In any case, I use Eclipes without subclipse and don't have problems, as
Tortoise SVN works well, and I also useo RapidSVN. IMHO even if
subclipes doesn't work yet well it's not a blocker, especially given the
*enourmous* flexibility it gives us to be able to move stuff around
retaining history and creating branches very easily.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -