cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Something about a new core?
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:26:07 GMT
I have been following the (un)checked exception dialog because I feel
that it is the easiest/best place for me to get back in the swing of
things with Cocoon.  I saw a couple comments about a new core for
Cocoon, and I was wondering if someone could throw a couple links my way
for more information.

Also, I do recommend the following article I found linked from Carsten
Zeigler's blog:
http://www.martinfowler.com/ieeeSoftware/continuousDesign.pdf

Start simple, stay simple as I continuously harp on my essays at
d-haven.org.  As always easier said than done.  I am constantly learning
more and finding I know less.  :)  Nevertheless, as the blocks and other
things are developed and refined the continuous design approach does
work wonders.  It can even provide some natural ways to find the balance
between checked and unchecked exceptions.