cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From gou...@osmosis.gr
Subject Re: [Proposal] Web based GUI development environment for Cocoon
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 09:59:19 GMT

hi people
i'm not a developer in cocoon community but i want to say somenthing about
this thread. A GUI will be a great step forward in cocoon proj. many
people that use cocoon use allready an IDE. so why this GUI will be an
stand alone WEB-based or not application and not just a part of an
existing IDE. A netbeans module for example?

--stavros