cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Marco Rolappe" <m_rola...@web.de>
Subject AW: Where is disposed called for the Stores?
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:20:31 GMT
hi corin,

if other components behave fine I suspect that something must be going wrong
before the container tries to dispose the store. I wonder if there's no hint
in one of the logs...

a possibility you have is of course to step through the container shutdown
(or better set conditional breakpoints); have the sources for
excalibur-component in the source lookup path, set a breakpoint at
ExcaliburComponentManager's dispose method (which actually is the one
calling the components' dispose() method) and work your way through :-/