cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [POLL] author tags and credits
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 11:33:41 GMT
+1 for the plan, with two additions:

> c) mention CREDITS.TXT in every source file
I think we don't need this, let's just remove the author tags and give
credit as you outline.

> e) do not lose existing credit
This is an important issue. I think we should first collect the author
infos, update status and credits.txt accordingly and only if that issue
is resolved, remove the author tags. Otherwise we all know what will
happen, we create the list, remove the author tags and nothing else
happens :(

Carsten