cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject RE: [RT] Generating docs and entries for sitemap component from JavaDocs
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:24:11 GMT

Yes, thanks! To be honest, I'm happy for every comment.

First thought I had was to use the qdox source, but this would
require that you have access to the source files when the docs
are accessed. I think adding all source files to the webapp
isn't that good. So perhaps only adding the required ones might
make sense. Let's see.

I think we should just start with something (even if we throw
it away later on) and improve it.

View raw message