cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: npe with portal block sample.
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:58:15 GMT
> From: roy huang [mailto:lingererhuang@hotmail.com]
>
>    If you use the two same coplet in the same tab ,delete one
> of then will result an error said can't find the coplet (the
> coplet having been delete).I believe is the same coplet but
> have not been deleted result this. Should it produce a better
> message or just keep or both delete the coplet?
>    WDYT?

Do you mean, you're using the sample coplet instance in one tab?
I think this is a bug as well :( - Currently, if you remove a
coplet, the instance is removed as well regardless if the instance
might be used in any other place! So, actually a check should
be applied to only delete the instance when it's unused.

As a workaround, you can use two different instances of the same
coplet (which is imho the correct way).

Carsten