cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark H" <>
Subject Problem with redirects in flowscript, has something changed?
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 16:25:23 GMT
I'm having a problem doing non-cocoon protocol redirects in flowscript
(cocoon 2.1.3) and I've traced the flowscript function redirectTo to the
code below. It says that redirects to a new URL are not allowed. Is there a
new way of doing redirects in flowscript?

     * Redirect the client to a new URL is not allowed
    public void redirect(boolean sessionmode, String newURL)
    throws IOException {
        this.redirectURL = newURL;

        // check if session mode shall be activated
        if (sessionmode) {
            // get session from request, or create new session

Mark H

View raw message