cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Mauch <ma...@imkenberg.de>
Subject [CForms] Vaidation Problem after update from Woody to CForms
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 11:44:25 GMT
Hi all
I upgraded from woody (cocoon 2.1.4) to CForms, I use the
CVS from today.
I followed the instruction in the cocoon wiki on
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Woody2CocoonForms

After that is have the problem that my flow stuck on validation even if
the validation is turned off for this submit button. The action is defined
as follows.

   <fd:submit id="resetaction" action-command="resetaction"
validate="false">
            <fd:label>
                <i18n:text>reset</i18n:text>
            </fd:label>
     </fd:submit>

if found that in forms.js always return false:
this.isValid = this.form.isValid();

should i consider this as a bug ? or is there anything i might configure
wrong ?
Any hints what i should check ?

Thx Thorsten