cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: Minor bug: reference to Woody in 2.1.5-dev welcome.xml
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:07:12 GMT
> >BTW. It would be easier if these examples cross-link to the
> other flow
> >examples (like Petstore). Would that be a difficult task to do?
> >

> Hmm. You might end up with broken links if it is to blocks
> that haven't
> been included. You'd need to find a way around that.

Isn't it possible to repeat the same procedure as on the "front" page where
a line is included for all blocks that are excluded? I know if this is done
for all samples (add them to more "categories") it will quickly grow into
unmanageable webs of cross-links. It would be nice though, to see if it can
work on a small scale for the flow examples.

Bye, Helma