cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: Minor bug: reference to Woody in 2.1.5-dev welcome.xml
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:19:55 GMT
src/webapp/samples/samples.xml

  <group name="Cocoon Control Flow">
    <note>
      Since the Cocoon Control Flow is a core technology you find more
examples
      that make use of it e.g. the Petstore, JXForms and Woody block
    </note>
    <sample name="Examples" href="flow/">
      Examples of Cocoon's control flow of Web pages.
    </sample>
  </group>

And I suppose the reference to the JXForms can also be removed?

BTW. It would be easier if these examples cross-link to the other flow
examples (like Petstore). Would that be a difficult task to do?

Bye, Helma